Voting for Book Bracket 2019’s Final Four is complete! Check out the results and punny announcement for the winners and losers below.
Monday, April 8
High School Favorites vs. Nonfiction
Defeat (v) – exactly what the Oxford English Dictionary did to Harry Potter.
- (1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – 41
- (1) The Oxford English Dictionary – 43
Elementary & Middle School Favorites vs. Classics
Greg killed off the mockingbird.
- (2) Diary of a Wimpy Kid – 48
- (3) To Kill a Mockingbird – 34
Championship Match Up
(1) The Oxford English Dictionary vs. (2) Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Which book will be the 2019 Book Bracket champion?!
Each year has brought nuances and updates, but through and through the process and the creation of Book Bracket has remained consistent. This year, I will be providing an insider’s look into Book Bracket, including:
Student Brackets and Scoring
If there are any elements you are interested in that I have not listed or covered, let me know and I will throw one together.